Saturday 8 December 2012

8/12/2012 - Final Character Model Sheets

I finished rendering the three main characters for my animation.


Above is the first of the two monsters that appears out of the ground on my storyboard and anamatic, this character is the leader of the two and is easy to tell because of the features making him a bit more menacing and evil looking compared to the character below.

This character above is the second monster to climb out of the underground world from my storyboard and anamatic. He is less evil from the first character and is rather timid in comparison.


Above is my main character who spots the two creatures in his kitchen during my anamatic and storyboard. This character is quite a geeky person and stands out from the crowds at school, he has a couple of friends, who are also as nerdy as him and are all picked on at school quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment